Further Terms & Conditions
- Every effort is made to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects however, this cannot be guaranteed.
- www.qed.co.uk shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- www.qed.co.uk shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- www.qed.co.uk total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by www.qed.co.uk to the customer. www.qed.co.uk shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon www.qed.co.uk by statute. www.qed.co.uk cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated on the Website or in the catalogue. www.qed.co.uk does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until fourteen  days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from www.qed.co.uk your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a dispatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such dispatch note do not form part of the contract.
- www.qed.co.uk endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, www.qed.com does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors.
- All rights, including copyright, for this website are owned by or licensed to Armour Home Electronics Ltd.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Armour Home Electronics Ltd.
- You may not modify or distribute anything on this website for any purpose.
- This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.